[Marketing] Public Relations

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Wed Feb 20 16:04:23 UTC 2008

Dear,

To strengthen my last thoughts, please visit
http://www.notsorelevant.com/2008-02-17/misleading-press-release-by-ibm-germ
any/

(Now we must work to improve the reputation of OpenID in Germany)

This morning I read also other silly on major news French sites to suggested
that Google was now an OpenID Provider

Attention with a big buzz which can become negative

Please for all your next Press Release = work together and after translate
the good information and launch directly in the EU country

We have serious address book of Journalist

Thank for your understanding

-Snorri