[Marketing] Press coverage

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 03:53:47 UTC 2008

What about "OIDFnews"?

-bill

----- Original Message ----
From: Johannes Ernst <jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us>
To: OpenID marketing <marketing at openid.net>
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2008 3:20:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Marketing] Press coverage

It doesn't have to be delicious. As the ED, why don't you just tell us what to do ;-)

On Feb 8, 2008, at 11:52 AM, Bill Washburn wrote:

Johannes,

Did you have a unique del.icio.us tag for us to use?

thanks,
-bill

On Feb 7, 2008 8:48 PM, Johannes Ernst <jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us> wrote:
 We should come up with some way of collecting interesting articles
written about OpenID, e.g. today's, and linking to them from the
 openid.net page.

I was thinking the quickest and cheapest thing I can think of is to
come up with a del.icio.us tag that's unique, and asking everybody to
 simply tag interesting articles that they come across with that tag.
Then we simply would only have to link to that feed from openid.net

Anybody have a better idea?

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.

  http://netmesh.info/jernst