[Marketing] The OpenID Store

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Fri Feb 8 17:10:25 UTC 2008

Dear,

I admit that my email is very Marketing! ;-)

I was yesterday speaker to Linux Event

At the end of conference, all participants was envious and wanted an pretty
OpenID Cap ! :)

= But I  had only one sample and I answer :  "You should be able to order
one soon on "The OpenID Store" or if you become large RP, maybe you will get
a gift! :)

Seriously, you have already understood the project ; it is open a online
shop to sell gifts with the OpenID image. Few pictures on:
http://www.snorrigiorgetti.fr/openidstore

Of course, this project will give some benefit to the foundations but the
real goal is to give an marketing  Impulsion in the real life for
people/company discover that there is a true and identifiable community.

What do you think ?

Cheers

-Snorri