[Marketing] Press coverage

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Fri Feb 8 04:48:12 UTC 2008

We should come up with some way of collecting interesting articles
written about OpenID, e.g. today's, and linking to them from the
openid.net page.

I was thinking the quickest and cheapest thing I can think of is to
come up with a del.icio.us tag that's unique, and asking everybody to
simply tag interesting articles that they come across with that tag.
Then we simply would only have to link to that feed from openid.net

Anybody have a better idea?

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.