[Marketing] Member logo

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Sat Feb 2 01:38:33 UTC 2008

+1  for the privacy reasons,

Good luck to the better choice! :)

De : marketing-bounces at openid.net [mailto:marketing-bounces at openid.net] De
la part de Johannes Ernst
Envoyé : samedi 2 février 2008 00:14
À : OpenID marketing
Objet : Re: [Marketing] Member logo

I'm not sure we necessarily want to publish the membership roster, for
privacy reasons ... but perhaps we could require, of those members who want
to display the logo, that we get to publish their OpenIDs?

Ideally we'd have referential integrity both ways: follow OpenID and find
the logo. Click on logo, find OpenID registered in the member directory. But
that might be too complicated to get right ...