[Marketing] OpenID market segmentation

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Wed Aug 6 23:50:10 UTC 2008

Good question Nat, I didn't have a specific number in mind, but suspect that the balance between easy access and security/trust/reputation for buying a $1 mp3 download is different than buying a $5000 diamond online, so the RPs for those categories might have different requirements.  I'm certainly open to any suggestions, and it may not be a hard dollar number but some other criteria that distinguishes between the two segments.

Cheers,

Brian
Brian Kissel