[Marketing] [OpenID] Website Being Updated Today

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Mon Oct 15 21:46:17 UTC 2007

I still think you're missing a point here, OpenID.net is not the home
of the Foundation.  The Foundation owns it in trust for the
community.  It is the community's website and many people looking to
use OpenID (not those who have providers themselves) really want a
simple way to get an OpenID.  This feedback has been heard loudly
both from perspective users of OpenID as well as Relying Parties who
are confused where they should link their own users to learn about
OpenID and get one.

--David