[Marketing] [OpenID] Website Being Updated Today

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Wed Oct 10 13:24:00 UTC 2007

Drummond,

Thanks, it's true. But in this case, it is necessary to choose for
OpenID.net:
1 - Not operate a directory service for Ops (and forward to other directory
as openiddirectory.com, ...)
2 - Operate a serious directory service for Ops with this procedure (or
similar)
3 - To create a new directory on another site that openid.net (with the same
procedure)

I'm for "2" (I think of end users)

What do others think? ;-)

-Snorri