[Marketing] [OpenID] Website Being Updated Today

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Tue Oct 9 18:34:38 UTC 2007

I agree with the way Scott frames it, i.e., the two driving requirements
are:

* Something that is easy and intuitive for users who decide, after visiting
OpenID.net, that they want to get an OpenID.
* Something that is fair to all OpenID providers who would like to offer
users that opportunity.

I also agree let's not committee it to death. Let's just:

1) Agree on a policy via an OpenID.net wiki page (if David doesn't want to
do a first cut, I'm willing too, but I can't do it until later this week).

2) Inform OPs about the policy.

3) Come up with a simple way to list OPs who abide by the policy.

=Drummond