[Marketing] Website Redesign

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Tue Jul 31 21:02:27 UTC 2007

OpenID in blue !? ;-) is not a new logo, just an style effect by Dick for to
show “2.0”

Yes there was a lot of chat about the new logo, but the conclusion is no new
logo (for the moment
) because the community and “buzz” is too recent

It will be necessary to speak again about it the day of 10.000 RP, perhaps
20.000? ; -)

Congratulation for your work design and thank you

-Snorri