[Marketing] Website Redesign

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Tue Jul 31 17:28:56 UTC 2007

>  Attached is a screenshot of the design with the changes, so feel free to
> let me know what you think. I'd like to get the feedback consolidated by the
> close of business on Tuesday so we can keep things moving along.
>
>  It would be great to have suggestions about the site's content and
> navigation scheme, along with ways to incorporate the right navigation
> column with that.

I think this is great ... clean, easy to understand, etc.

My one suggestion (and its more a point of discussion) is how do we
highlight the "Get an OpenID" link?  A lot of users will be hitting
this site looking for OpenID ... how do we direct them to a quality
provider or at least present them with their options?  We need to have
an answer for this as I'm getting hammered about it (and I imagine
others are as well) ... :-)

Thoughts?

- Scott