[Marketing] Website Redesign

David Fuelling sappenin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 17:13:20 UTC 2007

I like what you've put together.  Nice work!

Not sure if this is pertinent (it's not really a layout suggestion), but on
Dick Hardt's last preso (
http://thenextweb.org/2007/07/19/dick-hardt-next-identity-the-hardt-way/)
there appeared to be a new OpenId 2.0 logo in there.  Maybe that's just a
sxip graphic, but it looked pretty nice.  Any thoughts of incorporating that
(or some imaging relating to OpenId 2.0) on the site?

david