[Marketing] Announcements and rallying to get press coverage ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Thu Jul 19 23:07:59 UTC 2007

What's the best means for the OpenID community to get press coverage
for "good things" that happen around the technology?

Next week is OSCON and we'll be announcing some winners of the OpenID
Bounty program ... it would be great to get some press coverage on
this on the day of to get the most mileage out of the program we've
built here.

Any suggestions?  Any volunteers to help prod their favorite press/blog person?

- Scott