[Marketing] Bullet points in the OpenID core message...

Mark Atwood me at mark.atwood.name
Tue Jul 3 00:51:08 UTC 2007

"Simon Willison" <simon at simonwillison.net> writes:
> > Another OpenID advocate I talked about this with last weekend
> > pointed out to me that a common pushback he got was "we dont
> > want to trust some random outfit with our users's identity".
>
> That was me :)

It was?  Watching the video, yes, I guess it was, you were.  :)

I talked to SO MANY people at Sebastabol that weekend, I started
getting confused as to who I talked to and what I talked about with
who.

If I get to go next year, I will keep better notes.

--
Mark Atwood                 When you do things right, people won't be sure
me at mark.atwood.name         you've done anything at all.