[Marketing] Bullet points in the OpenID core message...

=drummond.reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Mon Jul 2 22:32:34 UTC 2007

I heard this point made several times at Catalyst last week -- that any site
with an email-based password recovery feature is already trusting email
service providers to uphold the site's security. It's not a perfect
apples-to-apples comparison, but it's close enough that it should give sites
who are reluctant to install OpenID for security reasons justification as to
why they should do it sooner rather than later.

=Drummond