[Marketing] FW: Website Design - Get an OpenID Link

Ashish Jain ajain at pingidentity.com
Mon Aug 6 16:54:58 UTC 2007

Is there any clear distinction between openid.net and openidenabled.com?

Would it make sense to have openid.net target the "end user", who is
here only to 'Get an OpenID' and start using it right away. The site
then should be simple, clean and with minimal technical jargon (A quick
overview, a handful of links and a list of providers to get one).

http://openidenabled.com <http://openidenabled.com/>  or
http://openid.net/developer can then focus on the 'developer' who would
like to understand the details and potentially implement it (a wiki
would serve well).