[Marketing] Website Design - Get an OpenID Link

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 17:54:51 UTC 2007

+1

Just speaking from a practical perspective, we must immediately eliminate this clear and present "barrier to entry."  We can and must be sensitive to all the important political sensitivities in the community, yes definitely.

Still, at a minimum, let's provide a list of providers (with the randomly varying order) right now, before any more time is lost.

It's important to remember the old saying, "You can only make a first impression once."  So, if we're serious in our commitment to ALL end-users when we talk about user-centric, then we simply have to do something along these lines.
cheers,
-bill