[Marketing] Website Design - Get an OpenID Link

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Thu Aug 2 22:34:40 UTC 2007

Only the important question to answer is “for who is OpenID.net”?

- If is just for the community, link or no link, no very important,  a
little cleaning on the Wiki ! who will use the brush? ;-)

- But, if is necessary to adapt openid.net (now) to the "End Users", -
because if my mother read "What is OpenID?" = she understand nothing! (And
yet she likes already OpenID) ==> That will require a greater adaptation...
that returns to the email of David " Revamping the Website" (and my answer)

-Snorri