[Marketing] Website Design - Get an OpenID Link

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Thu Aug 2 21:33:36 UTC 2007

Dear Kevin,

According to my opinion, it's important that openid.net is "neutral" in the
choice of the OP.

But it's true that a link " get an OpenID" on the home toward
"http://openid.net/wiki/index.php/OpenIDServers" is more comprehensible for
the end user... But for the moment openid.net is really not used for the
ends users!

Also, the OP wiki could be organized by country/languages...

Ideas to make follow...

-Snorri