[legal] OpenID logo color changes (Was: Re: [OpenID board] openid.net and wiki.openid.net copyright notice.)

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 20:33:15 UTC 2009

I don't believe there was ever an official change -- but it was what Randy,
the designer came up, with various rationales. We could decide against his
changes, or keep them.
So I'll put it out there: how do we make a final decision whether to move
forward with the darker text?

Chris

--
Chris Messina