[legal] Questions about OpenID Europe Trademark Policy

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Sat Mar 8 21:56:27 UTC 2008

Hi Bill,

Yes = the better answer is a “good balancing”

-          On the one hand; That is to say everything concerning the
protection of trademarks and Policy because in our world it is necessary to
avoid all you have said in this email,

-          And on the other; it’s important to allow considerable freedom to
use OpenID to avoid to have a long and complicated rules that would be a
brake to the free and rapid adoption of OpenID

Understand that the Foundation not go running behind each person who don’t
respect 100% the policies (or else we will have to recruit ;-)

But merely that serious rules/Policy exist avoids abuse

I’m at your disposal

Cheers

-Snorri