[legal] Updated Contribution Agreements

Hans Granqvist hans at granqvist.com
Tue Jan 8 02:49:45 UTC 2008

Hello

[I commented on
http://openid.net/2007/12/31/openid-intellectual-property-policy-approved/
when I first saw this but saw no response.]

Can someone enlighten me (and doubtless quite a few others):

* Can one still be on the @openid.net lists without signing anything?
* Will anything discussed on the lists be implicitly assumed to be
covered by the IPR policy?

I've tried to check the rationale docs, but can't figure it out. Do I
confuse the lists with upcoming, "proper", working groups?

Also: any chance of a FAQ entry that describes the diffs to for
example W3C, IETF, OASIS IPR policies and processes?

Thanks,
Hans

PS. Btw, the rationale document linked from
http://openid.net/foundation/intellectual-property/ seems to have
disappeared. Is it correct to assume Draft_20070925.pdf is still the
latest and that it will be updated?