[legal] Updated Contribution Agreements

Daggett, David david.daggett at klgates.com
Fri Jan 4 22:15:25 UTC 2008

The purpose of a legal "copy" address is so that legal notices are
copied to someone (in addition to the intended recipient) who is likely
to receive/review the notice in a timely fashion.  Having legal notices
copied to the OpenID Foundation PO Box address defeats this purpose
somewhat, at least to the extent that mail is picked up and reviewed by
the same person(s) who receive mail at the 222 SW Columbia Street
Address.  That said, we can use the PO Box for now, if you have ceased
using your prior counsel, and you can update the address (and send
notice to then-current Contributors) when OIDF has retained new counsel.
If that sounds workable to you, please let me know what PO Box to use,
and I will update the drafts.