[legal] Permission to use a modified OpenID logo

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Mon Aug 18 08:53:46 UTC 2008

+1

-Snorri

De : legal-bounces at openid.net [mailto:legal-bounces at openid.net] De la part
de Nat Sakimura
Envoyé : lundi 18 août 2008 08:49
À : SignpostMarv Martin
Cc : legal at openid.net; colin.evans at nhs.net
Objet : Re: [legal] Permission to use a modified OpenID logo

So, it seems there should be such variants like:

1) OpenID Foundation and Chapter Logo

2) OpenID Interoperable Logo (<= generic OpenID Logo, I think)

3) OpenID Inside Logo

As to 2), I think there should be OpenID 1 and OpenID 2 differentiation.

=nat

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:58 PM, SignpostMarv Martin
<signpostmarv.martin at slopenid.net> wrote:

colin.evans at nhs.net wrote:

> Is there a case for an "OpenID Inside" logo, with more flexibility
> around it's use?

Indeed, an Open insIDe (too tongue-in-cheek ? :-P ) logo would be
beneficial.

~ Marv.

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/