[legal] Copyright status of OpenID Specs text itself

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 11:10:55 UTC 2008

Yes indeed. I suppose we need to make them freely available. XMPP Style
permission is nice and liberal but I am not sure of the implication when it
is applied to a translation project on wiki, since it looks it is possible
to make a partial translation of it and control it under the translator's
exclusive copyright. In case of GFDL it does not happen, because derivative
work is also covered by GFDL.

What would you think?

Nat Sakimura (=nat)

Nat Sakimura (=nat)