[legal] [OpenID] Draft OpenID Intellectual Property Rights Policy for Review

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Wed Sep 26 20:18:37 UTC 2007

Hi David,

Even so you explained below reasonable, allow me a question:

Why is there a need to have different policies for Authentication and
Attribute Exchange and what would this practically mean? Specially this
two drafts are extremely important to OpenID in my opinion. What would
be the implications for implementers of this (current in draft)
specifications? Or does this only affect future contributers? Tanks
upfront for your clarification on this...

--
Regards

Signer:  	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:  	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>