[legal] Meeting Notes from June 5th

Gabe Wachob gabe.wachob at amsoft.net
Fri Jun 15 16:36:22 UTC 2007

Simon-

I'm not sure why we care about GPL compatibility. This is a spec, not
software and the spec is never going to be part of another project or used
by another project, except by reference, as far as I can figure. I'm not
sure why software licenses are being discussed here at all, to be honest.
Can you describe what the thinking is here?

I agree that preserving flexibility for submission to IETF is probably
important.

	-Gabe