[legal] OpenID - Revised Drafts of IPR Policy and Process Document

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 18:04:01 UTC 2007

I feel it is now fully incumbent on us to be decisive and declare the IPR documents approved. Certainly now the Board would not be remiss to vote the IPR done and approved with nothing more to do beyond ensuring we get all the nitty-gritty details, like "legal contact" and such, clearly sorted out.

I also feel that we've made a supremely conscientious effort to keep the community informed and welcome to make any comments since last September when the substance of the IPR documents were made available for public vetting.  From my perspective at least it seems evident the paucity of recent comments reflects a sense that all of this work was rather well received and digested some time ago by the community of interested observers.

Now it is time to take the Foundation public and announce we are officially ready to proceed.

cheers,
-bill