[legal] OpenID - Revised Drafts of IPR Policy and Process Document

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Thu Dec 20 09:25:39 UTC 2007

Darn, I started reviewing the document and got sidetracked. Glancing
over the document, it looks complex, but generally in line with what
we have discussed.

Ideally the IPR Committee would have posted the complete set of
documents on the public site and announced them to the OpenID
Community to get Community feedback.

I wonder about giving notice of formal votes: if a member has a
"legal contact", notice is supposed to be sent there. Does this mean
that postal mail is sent if it is a physical address? This could be
very cumbersome for providing notice for votes

-- Dick