[legal] tracking the IPR issues / progress

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 06:22:29 UTC 2007

Hi--

I'm just wanting right now to ensure that you know that I want to be helpful in any way I can to keep track of, coordinate, and support you in the receipt of community comments, reviews by a diverse array of attorneys, and anything else you would like to see happen.

For one thing, I'd like to start putting together a list and schedule of the individuals and organizations we want to vet the draft IPR policies when the time is right.  Thanks a lot.

cheers,
-bill