[OpenID] An Ode to OpenID

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 05:11:21 UTC 2009

Hehe, the ode was supposed to make you laugh. I am sorry it didn't.
What is actually most interesting, short of pimping my own blog, is
"federated identity in browsers".

I have been working on it for a couple on months with some unbeleivable
results.

A few days back
readwriteweb<http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/google_chrome_os_to_feature_single_sign-on.php>posted
about Google Single sign on in the new chrome OS. Their conclusions
are ridiculous, even though the actual result of such a move is very
exciting.

 The results of my experiments in "Federated Identity in browsers" have
proven that, there will be no "Discovery or Delegation" any more. Thats
right!

Think about it. Your Browser would store and manage your XRD. Browser
vendors would be "KING".

Thats when you realize what a bunch of idiots the XRI TC is made of.

http://twitter.com/santoshrajan
http://www.facebook.com/santosh.rajan