[OpenID] Open Challenge to webfinger and XRD

David Recordon recordond at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:55:13 UTC 2009

Hey Santosh,I'm really confused by your email and how it's productive to
either the OpenID or Webfinger communities.  I am very supportive of the
Webfinger work which is underway.

It sounds to me like you should go and engage the XRI TC within OASIS who is
working on developing XRD:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xri.

--David