[OpenID] OpenID and Friendfeed

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Thu Apr 30 18:59:52 UTC 2009

Hey Santosh,
I agree that when supporting multiple login mechanisms, it's important
for the site to let you easily merge accounts.  One way to do this is
to request your email via SREG or AX and proactively look out for
you.  Another approach is when you login with a new identifier, to ask
if you already have an account and let you merge then.

--David