[OpenID] An Openid User Interface Implementation

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 02:26:20 UTC 2009

stevepepple wrote:

> Nothing is obvious in interfaces, though. Having the instructions
> outside the select box and options might be better. When I first
> looked at it, it read like an option, along site Google, Yahoo, and
> MyOpenID, so I was looking for an input box to enter my URI.

Interesting you saw it that way. In the next version I will add a config
option to change that, maybe to something like "Select Another Account". In
the mean while anyone can change it in the source of openidloginbox-0.2.js.
It is a small file.

-----

Santosh Rajan
http://santrajan.blogspot.com http://santrajan.blogspot.com