[OpenID] An Openid User Interface Implementation

Steve Pepple steve.pepple at trustbearer.com
Mon Apr 27 18:40:12 UTC 2009

- I'd be interested to learn why you decided to use pop-up windows
instead of redirects.
- If I toggle from using 'Google Account' to 'I want to use a
different Account,' there is no UI for using a different account
- For integrating the login box with an existing website, it would be
nice to just drop in a single script, maybe a jQuery plugin, one
snippet of HTML, and a stylesheet. I looks as though the
functionality, document structure, and styling are not separate.

Overall, I think is an intriguing way to present an OpenID login. Did
you consider the JainRain select box, or other widgets, when designing
this one?

Steve Pepple
http://blog.trustbearer.com/