[OpenID] Demo Travel/ retailshop

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Sun Apr 26 11:58:20 UTC 2009

so where are poeple planning on storing (partial) credit card data -

1. at the op (paypal OP model) attribute server
2. in the release module of the OP, udner user control
3. at the discovery agent (users XRDS, somehow protected)
4. one of the RPs
5. a super RP trusted by other RPs?

its a good test of the UCI/openid model, as now we have a sensitive attribute to worry about. Noone can just wave their hands and say : openid is for things that dont matter much...