[OpenID] OpenID Login Box 0.2 released

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 04:52:09 UTC 2009

This is only an example. It is up to the RP who uses the login box to
support whatever he wants. To support OpenID 1.0  login, the RP will direct
you to a page which asks you for your OpenID. Or if you want to login with
your email address he can direct you to his email address. He only needs to
create the relevant buttons and redirect the popup accordingly. My example
only supports 2.0 but bthat does not mean the RP cannot support anything
else.