[OpenID] Automating the user's selection of OP

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Wed Apr 22 13:39:59 UTC 2009

but dont forget to do the iphone, the gphone, the wmphone, the wapphone, the strangephone, too - and the java and .net apps on those phones...

openid has to work everywhere, and is best kept tight to the web - vs the device.

This obviously conflicts with the device-centric view of the world.

Think SSL.  SSL required no browser level plugin... and scaled to web scale.