[OpenID] Automating the user's selection of OP

SitG Admin sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com
Mon Apr 20 11:17:10 UTC 2009

>You may be interested in my OpenIdAjaxTextBox sample, which has a
>similar idea.  As soon as you type in an identifier,

I was hoping to prompt the user slightly before that; if we assume
that most users (a very high percentage, as adoption picks up and
actual "users" do not consist mainly of us technically aware
individuals) have an account at a major OP, we (RP's) can pre-load a
list of OP's to check for. This would also be an opportunity to
preferentially check for OP's we would like the user to log in with.

-Shade