[OpenID] OpenID Japan and IDTBD

Nat sakimura at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 06:38:01 UTC 2009

David,

As far as I know, there is no press release on Monday. It is supposed
to be just a soft launch in Brett's speach. Since my PC is broken now,
I have not been reading my company mail since yesterday, It may have
changed while I do not know, but I doubt it. Perhaps it is mixed up
with the Japanese release which is expected in June.

What is the data source?

Brett, can you make sure of David's request? Not that I or OpeniD
Japan do not support IDTBD (We Do), but my endorsement is as NRI and
XDI.org, for the time being.

By the way David, I think it would be pretty difficult to have no
mention of OpenID in the press coverage since it is a part of Venn of
Identity, unless we live in Soviet Union or North Korea. I hope you
just mean "Press release issued by IDTBD in North America" rather than
press coverage by "North American Pres".

=nat at SF via iPhone