[OpenID] Facebook wildfire spreading of OpenID

Andrew Arnott andrewarnott at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 04:22:57 UTC 2009

Peter,
I agree with all your points.  The "huh?" and "what?" comments were the
points as you've worded them.  If these were to be posted to this Facebook
Group, we'd have to reword these, probably as entire scenarios that people
could read and relate to.

--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death