[OpenID] google phone,and openid

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Tue Apr 14 03:30:14 UTC 2009

As a measure of faith in the obvious efforts that google are making in openid, I've decide to this week purchase and start using a google phone - and stop using my windows mobile phone. It's clear that windows mobile OS has stagnated somewhat, and really has not improved significantly, in a while.

So, anyone got a recommendation on a model and (US) carrier- I'm looking for paradigm shifts in any area: UI, platform, features, developer friently, early adopter, crypto, saas, voip/presence integration...  I just want to see what the future holds, by trying today's versions myself. Obviously, something that is bleeding edge in or otherwise showcases openid/oauth would be nice!