[OpenID] Japan Status Update

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:00:52 UTC 2009

In OIDF, there are three types of members: Sustaining members /
Corporate members/ community members. In OIDF-J, there is only
"Corporate members" class.

Some of them has declaired and are supporting OpenID while many of
them are still in stealth mode. I suppose it is their corporate
strategy and cannot be easily revealed. Also, we are organizing study
groups to find out the issues that arises due to technical and legal
requirement of each industries.

Cheers,

=nat

--