[OpenID] The OpenID NASCAR

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 02:49:43 UTC 2009

It will not work if your RP sends a GET request to the endpoint. I think RP's
are supposed to send a POST request to the endpoint according to the spec. I
am not sure?

I think a centralized cookie setting mechanism is required. That will make
things happen soon.

Browser identity is a long way off. Even a plugin will require adoption by
users. It will just be a "chicken and the egg problem". Users wont install
the plugin unless many RP's support it. RP's wont support a plugin unless
many users have installed it.