[OpenID] MySpaceID, Activity Streams, Portable Contacts on OpenID.net

SitG Admin sysadmin at shadowsinthegarden.com
Thu Apr 9 02:50:10 UTC 2009

>It is very clear to me that they had no intention of supporting OpenID and
>they have only "thrown the spanner into the work".

Please, can we be tolerant of one anothers' peccadillos here? I do
not think it is a very supportive approach, to instantly accuse our
fellows in the community of having had no intention to support our
common purpose, nor to be deliberately sabotaging what we're doing.
Cooperation may be possible without trust, but it sure is a lot nicer
with ;)

-Shade