[OpenID] MySpaceID, Activity Streams, Portable Contacts on OpenID.net

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 02:44:50 UTC 2009

I am not convinced, my impression of the spec is that it is up to the RP's to
choose and OP's must support both SHA1 and SHA256. So if an RP supports only
SHA1 or stateless mode myspace will not work. Werent they aware of this?
Dont they want to support as many RP's as possible? Or is it that they dont
care?