[OpenID] What about Logout?

Johannes Ernst jernst+openid.net at netmesh.us
Thu Apr 9 02:00:14 UTC 2009

There is a whole other can of worms re how to best model roles in
OpenID.

For this use case, I was just thinking that I want to be:
	example.com/~root as administrator of the example.com site
	soccerfan.blogger.com as user of the example.com site in the soccer
forum

I'd like to be to be certain that after I have done a (small) number
of actions, I'm not accidentally doing something as root if I didn't
mean to.

In the Unix world, ^D at the command prompt. Is there an OpenID
equivalent?