[OpenID] [oauth] Re: Replacing email verification with RSS 'push' feeds and OAuth

Andrew Arnott andrewarnott at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:46:53 UTC 2009

Allen,
It sounds like you're proposing that an RP trust the email claim from an OP
if the domain of the OP and the domain of the email match.  Is that right?
 If so, what's to stop me from setting my myrogueOP.com, and asserting an
email claim for myinvalidemail at myrogueOP.com and getting into web sites
without a valid email address?
--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death