[OpenID] About Facebook, MySpace and OpenID

Andrew Arnott andrewarnott at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 03:40:16 UTC 2009

Peter,
The scenario you ask about doesn't exist.  With Google, the user can't
opt-out of sending the email address.  Either Google totally ignores the
email request because it's in if_available, or the RP puts it in 'required',
and then Google won't complete auth at all without the user's consent to
include the email.

--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death