[OpenID] general Digest, Vol 32, Issue 23

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Sat Apr 4 17:36:23 UTC 2009

AX was supposed to be a better sreg, with flexible attribute definition.

It wasn't supposed to be an infrastructure for the projection of privacy-controls and/or governance regimes.

Certain insiders may have better information on that "other"  intended scope. Perhaps AX was always about projection of attribute _controls_.